Thursday, October 11, 2012

How it works. {Lilly Anna Kids}

I just wanted to take some time and let you know how I run my business. As some of you may know I am homeschooling my two oldest children. While they are working on school I work on sewing orders/photography, house cleaning, meal planning, etc. So basically my working hours are from 8-3 when I have to leave to make post office runs, errands, etc. While that might seem like a big chunk of time to work on orders it has to be shared with many other responsibilities. After the 3oclock mail run I come back home and start supper and then the evening begins. I try NOT to let work run over into the evening family time. Sometimes this is very hard to do but it is so necessary to keep from burning out. So while you might see me enjoying sitting around a campfire and you are wondering where your order is please keep this in mind. I want to control my business, not let my business control me. I understand that your purchase is important and I ask for two weeks to get it completed and to you. If you have a very small order or the item you ordered is small it will usually get to you quicker because I can assembly line that particular item quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment